Duration: 6 months, with possible extension
Location: San Francisco
We are looking for a driven, organized and outspoken marketing manager to work in a central marketing role within a fast-paced environment for a high-profile hospitality and lifestyle client.
This APMM role sits within the product marketing management team, which serves as the glue between the product, design, and marketing functions to champion the voice of the customer. You would partner with a PMM and your job would be to develop and execute product marketing strategies that bring the product features and functions to life for customers, partners, and internal audiences.
The idea candidate will have relevant agency or product marketing experience, and a love for travel and exploration.
- Write clear and concise project briefs
- Work with PMMs to provide product strategy
- Work closely with the product team to plan and execute detailed cross-organizational product and feature launches.
- Execute marketing and product strategies leveraging multi-channel touchpoints: e-mail, website, push, printed materials and events.
- Partner with brand, design, engineering, and agency teams to drive cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with ongoing product initiatives.
- Be the trusted voice of the customer internally by gathering and surfacing insights about customers and the hospitality industry through research and analysis to understand best practices and guidelines.
Core skills needed:
- Effective communicator
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing skills
- Creative strategy
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years overall work experience. Ideally, 1-3 years of product marketing experience in a technology company.